USA is one of the most sought after destinations. People from all over the world apply for immigration to USA.
The United States of America, popularly known as the land of milk and honey, has long been one of the favorite destinations for people from all over the world. Many of those who aspire to better their lives have sought out the option of USA immigration. The stable political climate gives the people who live in the country a sense of security and safety. The quality of life in USA is much higher than in most countries. As a result there is always a long waiting list of people who are keen on immigration to USA. The immigration application process has to be undertaken with expert guidance in order to ensure error-free application. It is best to rely on expert USA immigration consultants than attempting it on one’s own for maximum advantage.

Immigration to the US has been the main reason behind its stellar growth in all spheres whether it is economic, cultural or intellectual. Not surprising then that USA is often referred to as the land that was built by immigrants. Global Tree has a number of expert counselors who can assist you with your America immigration process
Options for Immigration to USA

There are a number of immigration options for USA, from work permits to investor visas. Global Tree provides 360 degree comprehensive

Types of Visas

Work Permit Visas
Temporary work visas allow applicants to enter the United States for working with an employer who is willing to sponsor them. The visa lasts for a specific period of time at the end of which the applicant has to return to his home country, Work Permit visas can be granted to applicants subject to the condition that the prospective employer files a petition on their behalf with the USCIS. The various types of work permit visas for USA are

H-1B: Visa
This visa is intended for people in Specialty Occupations
H-3: Trainee or Special Education visitor
This visa is intended for people who arrive in USA to obtain training for a specialized occupation that is out of a general academic course normally taught in colleges.

L: Intracompany Transferee
This visa is intended for people who arrive in USA to work on a specific branch, affiliate, subsidiary or parent of the employer they are currently working with in their home country

Dependent Visa
The dependent visas allow spouses, dependent common law partners and dependent children of immigrants to USA to come and live in USA along with them. The different categories of dependent visa are

1. F2 visa – student dependents
This visa allows F-1 visa holders to bring their dependents with them to USA. The student visa holder should be able to prove that they will be able to financially support the dependents during their stay.

H4- Work permit Dependents

This visa category is intended for dependents of immigrants coming to USA on H1 visa

L2 – Work permit Dependents

This visa category is intended for dependents of immigrants arriving in USA on the L1 visa

Query Form