Immigration to Ukraine
Ukraine is one of Europe’s last genuine travel frontiers, country located in eastern Europe a nation rich in colourful tradition, warm-hearted people and off-the-map experiences, the second largest on the continent after Russia. The capital is Kyiv (Kiev), located on the Dnieper River in north-central Ukraine.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UKRAINE VISA
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Ukraine Visa.
2. Person wishes to travel to Ukraine for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers traveling to Ukraine. We also assist in Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
Documents Required for Business & Tourist Visa
1. Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any)
2. Ukraine Visa Application Form: Visa application form has to filled online and appointment for submission has to be scheduled through the following link http://visa.mfa.gov.ua
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4. Covering Letter : Covering-letter from the applicant on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit. The letter should be addressed to: The Visa Officer, Embassy of Ukraine, and New Delhi.
5. Invitation Letter: Original Letter of Invitation from a legal person registered in Ukraine, presented on the official letter head, containing indication of the number assigned in United State Registry of legal entities, individual entrepreneurs and citizens associations, registration number, date and signature, full name of the invited person, information about his/her date and place of birth, nationality, passport details, place of residence, purpose of visit, duration of intended visit to Ukraine, number of entries and place of stay in Ukraine, legal person’s obligation towards possible costs related to the invited person’s stay or departure from Ukraine.
6. Registration Copy of the Ukrainian company.
7. Ticket: Copy of Return Air Ticket
a) Foreign Exchange endorsement/copies Credit Card.
b) 06 months Personal/Company bank statements with sufficient balance(minimum Rs.1,50,000 – Rs.200000) is required in original with stamp & signatory in every page..
c) ITR for last three years
d) Salary slips for last six months
9. Medical: Medical Insurance for the Duration of Stay is required.
a) Prior Appointment is mandatory for submission of application.
b) If applicant is holding any valid Schengen/UK/USA valid visa then applicant needs to contact udaan directly.
c) Personal Presence of the applicant might be required, which is on the discretion of the embassy.
d) Authority Letter on Company Letter Head required.
11. Below documents must be presented at the airport upon arrival, proving the tourist or business purpose:
a) Letter of invitation from a legal entity registered in Ukraine, presented on the official letterhead.
b) An invitation of the state, state institution, state enterprise, state organization.
c) Documents confirming that the purpose of travel is tourism (hotel reservation, excursion booking, travel voucher or contract for the provision of tourist services)
d) Document attesting to foreign investment activity, according to the legislation on foreign investment regime on the territory of Ukraine.
12. Along with the documents mentioned in Point No. 11, applicant must carry the below documents as well for Ukraine Visa on Arrival.
a) Original passport with a validity of at least 3 months after the stated date of departure from Ukraine and minimum 2 blank pages for visa stamping.
b) Completed and signed Visa Application form.
c) One colored passport sized photograph 35mm X 45mm.
d) valid health insurance with coverage of at least 30,000 EUR or equivalent in other currency. When multi-entry visa is requested, availability of health insurance valid for the first intended visit to Ukraine shall be considered.
e) Proof of the applicant’s financial sufficiency for the intended period of stay and return to the country of origin, or transit to a third country, or the possibility to legally obtain sufficient financial means on the territory of Ukraine (at the rate of 750 USD per 15 days stay).
f) Valid return air ticket within 15 days.